LG optimus LTE model lu6200 pattern lock can be removed by using hard reset or factory reset technique. It is simple method no need to worry or pay any shopkeeper just follow blew easy steps. LG Optimus LTE LU6200 hard reset trick is different from other smartphone hard reset method. When we try to factory reset other Android Smartphone, we format user data by selecting delete all user data. But in the case of LG Optimus LTE model LU6200 factory reset we are unable to find wipe data/factory reset and yes--- delete all user data options. LG Optimus LTE LU6200 pattern lock will be removed by pressing power button without wipe data options.
LG Optimus LTE Model LU6200 Hard Reset Method Steps:
As we know hard reset or factory reset will remove all user data and installed applications but you can save memory card data by removing this. Your smartphone battery should be charged.
- Turn Off Mobile and remove SIM card.
- Put battery again and Press Volume Down + Power Button for 8 seconds.
- You will see FACTORY HARD RESET menu now release both Buttons.
- Press Power Button as mention in factory hard reset menu.
- You will see are you sure want to continue with erase? Press Power key to conform.
- After pressing Power button you will see Android logo on LG Optimus LTE screen.
Your Mobile will be restarted and Password or pattern lock will remove. Now your LG Optimus lte settings are their defaults conditions. This is the hard reset method of LG Optimus LTE Model LU6200 which removes pattern lock.