Google Nexus 5 Hard Reset:
Hard reset process will removed pattern lock, Google account, and face lock from LG Nexus 5.
Learn how to Hard Reset Your Google Nexus 5 Android Phone For Its Factory Settings. The latest Android Version (Lollipop 5.0.1) is available in Google Nexus 5, though it is also available in market with Android (KitKat 4.4.2) but the latest version is much faster and better then old one. Before Going through the Hard Rest process of Google Nexus 5, First thing is to Backup all your music files and data because after performing this operation your phone will goes back in new condition, as newly purchased from market. Normally we perform the Hard Reset trick for the good performance of our smart phone, we go through all this only because if the smart phone is getting slow, or its software is not working properly.
So let’s know how to Hard Reset the Google Nexus 5.
1. First, Power Off your Google Nexus 5.
Now the next thing is to get in the Boot Loader Recovery Mode, for this
2. Press the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button All together at the same time, release all the keys as your phone screen gets ON, like shown in picture below,
Now you are in Boot Loader Recovery Mood, you can see the UP and Down Arrows on the upper left side on screen. These Arrows can be use for changing the menu. In the top of the screen you can see the title of menu which indicates towards the power key. You can select the desired menu by pressing the power key, there are four Manus like,
II. Restart Boot loader
III. Recovery Mood
IV. Power Off
You can select these menus by UP and DOWN Volume Keys.
So, the menu we want to be in is the Recovery Mood.
3 Select Recovery Mode by Pressing Power Key.
By pressing the Power Key a new surface will appear, you can see the Android Logo with a title of ‘No Comments” on it. Like shown in picture bellow,
4. Now Press and Hold the Power Key then press Volume UP key one time and release the both keys at same time.
This procedure will gets you in the next screen, which is Android Recovery System. As shown in picture below,
5. Now Scroll Down by pressing the Volume Down Key to the ‘wipe data / factory reset” and press the Power Key to select it.
By pressing the power key you will get in the second verification screen, shown as below,
6. Now scroll Down to ‘delete all user data” by pressing the Volume Down Key and press Power Key to select it.
By selecting this phone will starts erasing all User data and Cache. After erasing it will again gets you to the Android Recovery screen like shown in picture below,
7. You can see the ‘reboot system now” which is already highlighted, now press the Power Key.
It will restore your phone. All user data, accounts, screen locks has been removed now and your Google Nexus 5 is like newly purchased from market. J