O phone iris 410 Hard Reset For Pattern Attempts:
Sometimes android phones get locked by applying too many wrong pattern attempts. An error message appears on screen (too many pattern attempts!) And it asks to sign in with your Google Account, it requires user name and password.
There are two solutions to solve this pattern lock problem.
1. Visit your nearest mobile shop and ask them to remove pattern lock. In this procedure you have to pay the charges for the removal of Pattern lock, while the other procedure is free of cost,
2. Second option is free of cost to remove pattern lock by applying hard reset. When we apply hard reset on any Android phone its software becomes like a new phone.
Let’s know how to reset O phone Iris 410. Hard reset removes old Google account, pattern lock, pin lock, and face lock, even every data and accounts provided by user after purchasing, it restores all original settings and refreshes the phone software.
Note: Remove your SIM card and Memory card from O Phone iris 410.
1. Turn off your O Phone iris 410
2. Press Volume Up + Power Button together.
3. Now press Volume up Button you will see Factory reset options appear.
4. Scroll Down with help of Volume Down button and select wipe data/ factory reset.
5. Press Power button to conform.
6. Now select yes…. Delete all user data and press power button.
7. Reboot system now by pressing power button.
That’s it you are removed pattern lock of O Phone iris 410 successfully.